Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Motorola Xoom

Here comes a new challenger, a 10.1-inchone.
Review By Marc Zee

Are you ready for what could possibly be the next big star in tablet computing? If you have waited until now to get a tablet computer, you will love the Motorola Xoom review here. From the looks to the features, I will be telling you whether the Motorola Xoom is worth your hard-earned money or whether you should wait for a better tablet to be released.

From the get-go, I have to admit that I was thoroughly impressed with the looks of the Motorola Xoom. That is one aspect of this Motorola Xoom review where I give the tablet high scores. The overall design gives off that modern and sophisticated feel. I was also impressed with the 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen; it was sensitive and I did not experienced any lagging.

Of course, this is also due to the fact that this tablet computer has a powerful 1GHz dual core processor and the Honeycomb version of the Android. Basically, you will have no problems checking out websites or loading even the heaviest apps on this tablet. Using this device will be as smooth as having a brand new computer that is yet to be slowed down by demanding software. Speaking of web browsing, this tablet also boasts of Adobe Flash player.  In other words, websites will load the way they’re supposed to if you check them out.

Other things I loved about this tablet are the two cameras, GPS support, HMI port, and the number of Android apps that I really enjoyed.

So should you get the Motorola Xoom? I don’t see why not. I suggest, though, that you get one on a plan because this tablet is a tad pricey than the usual.


Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment