Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Samsung Galaxy 10.1

From the creators of the bestselling 7 inch tablet, they introduced something that is probably like a Big Bang on the Tablet Market!
Review By Marc Zee

Samsung has given us the bestselling Galaxy Tab with a 7-inch display but they are on to something by releasing a 10-inch version. If you are curious about this new device, I give you here a Samsung Galaxy 10 inch review. It touches on the most important aspects and I will tell you in the end whether this is a product that I recommend.

First of all, the Samsung Galaxy 10 has the brilliant features of the first Tab and a whole lot more. As far as the looks are concerned, I have to state in this Samsung Galaxy 10 inch review that the device is looking quite stylish. I like the simple and minimalist front even though the back is a bit too busy. It was also a delightful surprise that this tablet is not as heavy as I expected. Weighing only 600 grams, this is the lightest tablet computer in this size range.

Apart from the good looks, I certainly loved the way this tablet performed as well. I did not experience any lags or issues from applications. Of course, it helps that this runs on the Honeycomb version of Android and has a 1GHz dual-core processor. This combination made for a tablet computer that is fast and efficient, indeed.

The fact that this device comes with both 3G and WiFi, an 8MP camera, a 2MP web camera, and Adobe Flash support made for an enjoyable tablet computing experience, too.
So do I recommend this tablet? I answer that with a resounding yes. This early in the tablet computer game, I already have a device this beautiful and topnotch. It would be a shame not to get a plan with this tablet.


Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment