Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Level X Cleared! Highscore: Over 100000

Continue from last check point?

OK, now THIS is something Big, and with Big I mean Big, with an uppercase B.
G/C Entertainment System just hit over 100000 Viewers earlier this week, a milestone that deserves a big thank you!
I send my sincerest thanks to my readers, to my Legendary Writers, to my best friend from The World Jungle who helped me build this blog, my Bro from Fictional Crossroads, it's been an absolute pleasure working with all of you, and to the rest of the world who visits GCES! Plus, thx to the viewers on my YouTube Chanel!
 *********************************************
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW AND OLD STUFF FROM THE WORLD OF GAMES THAT WILL COME SOON, ONLY ON G/C Entertainment System.
*********************************************
Here's to G/C Entertainment System reaching 100000. Thanks, everyone. 








Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. I like this site, it has a lot of pictures, just keep going, it's great!
    oh, and by the way, congrat for the milestone!

    ReplyDelete