Sunday, December 02, 2012

My Pokemon Ranch

My Pokemon Ranch...MY POKEMON is correct!
Review By PokeLoveGuy9

My Pokemon Ranch is the latest Pokemon game. This game is just incredibly cute, and if you can play this game and not squeal or giggle, you have something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

STORY: The story is confusing. I'm not sure there even IS a story. But I'll explain it the best I can.
The story starts out with a young woman, Hayley beginning a Pokemon Ranch. She goes all Dora style and asks you to help her Pokemon Ranch grow by putting More Pokemon in the ranch. After this, you pick up to 5 Miis and then you begin. You start out only being able to hold 20 Pokemon, and are very limited on what to do, but as you progress, you can get Free Mode and hold more Pokemon and more Miis. And that's pretty much the story.

GAMEPLAY: The gameplay is incredibly simple. You move your Wii Cursor (which is also made cute somehow by this game) and click icons. Simple as that. Once your ranch reaches level 5 you can also use free mode, which of course gives you almost complete control. You can even take pictures of your Pokemon, and even upload your own Pokemon from Diamond or Pearl.

SOUND: The sound is great quality. It even has some of the sounds from the Nintendo 64 game "Hey You Pikachu!" which is a nostalgic feel. The main music was made hummable within half an hour, making sound a ten. The only problem I have is the Pokemon cries. They are sped up and quiet this time 'round, but that's not a big deal.

CUTENESS: As I have said, the game is INCREDIBLY cute. You just HAVE to giggle and squeal when you play this game. Heck, even DIALGA AND PALKIA are made incredibly cute. That's saying something. When I first booted this game up, I felt so GIDDY. Normally this isn't a category, but with this game, it is a huge part of the game.

GRAPHICS: The graphics are good, but it's not a ten because the Cuteness is half the graphics, but I can't rate it here. Otherwise, 9 for graphics.

PRICE: 1000 Wii points/10 US dollars. The standard price, ten dollars is the price for this game on WiiWare. You're getting a good deal here, especially compared to the other best WiiWare game, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King at 15 dollars.

OVERALL: Buy it. It's probably in the top 5 WiiWare titles so far, and is good for a pick-me-up.

NAME: MY POKEMON RANCH
SYSTEM: Nintendo Wii

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment